My Top 8 Nude Lipsticks available in India !!

Hello Lovely Ladies!!

I am sure every women loves to wear Lipstick....
                           
                                                               But Do u Know-

First ever man made lipstick appeared around four to five thousand years ago in ancient Mesopotamia.There women used to grind precious gems and decorate lips with its dust.😚.

Since then till now 80% of the American women regularly wear lipstick and over 25% wont leave house without it.😙.

I am sure you will be amazed to know that first swivel up lipstick in a tube was appeared in 1923 and at some point of time US was acceptable to apply lipstick in public during lunch time but never at dinner.

It is said that women who wear lipstick daily (even on sick days) unintentionally eat about 4 pounds of lipstick in their lifetime.

Research also says that sales of Lipstick tends to go up more on gloomy or rainy days.....Do u guys agree????😕 I dont because I love to buy and apply lipsticks in all the seasons.(Story of a makeup freak😉😉).


Nowadays every women loves to have that instant pop up on her face by applying some colour on the lips ,there are many days when I have to go out and dont feel like doing makeup, I just apply my favorite lipstick and I am ready.Nude shades are now more in trend which does not bring direct attention on your face but still lightens up your face and gives you a suttle hint of colour. I even like to wear dark smoky eye makeup with a nude lip shade which just balance out the whole makeup and gives a very classy look as well.

So here I have my bunch of favorite nude lipstick collection which is affordable and can be applied on daily basis...Ta Da.....!!!!!!


 Left to right--1-Lakme 9 to 5    (Rs.450/- for 3.6gm)
                        2-Nykaa So Matt   (Rs.399/- for 4.2gm)
                        3-Maybelline Color Show     (Rs.325/- for 3.9gm)
                        4-Maybelline Lip Gradation   (Rs.500/- for 1.25gm)
                        5-Lakme 9 to 5 weightless Matt mousse lip and cheek color   (Rs.575 for 9 gm)
                        6-Faces Go Chick    (Rs.250 for 4.5gm)
                        7-Colorbar Take me as I am    (Rs.900 for 3.9gm)
                        8-Studio West Pure Passion    (Rs.295 for 4.2gm)

Names of the shades Left to right- Coffee Command,Taupe Thrill,Mysterious Mocha,Mauve ,Coffee Lite,Good Earth,Mysterious Nude,Hot Chocolate..


My Take on Each one of them:

1 Lakme 9 to 5 Matt Lipstick ( coffee Command):- It is a crease less cream like lip colour which is ultra creamy and glides super smoothly on your lips, As I said it is of a very creamy texture still it gives a matt finish .As the product claims that it is enriched with Olive oil and jojoba oil plus it has SPF 15 which makes it a must have everyday lipstick.Trust me I love the texture and its pigmentation so much that its my second bullet in a row .

2. Nykaa So Matt Lipstick (Taupe Thrill):- First of all Kudos to Nykaa for launching such an amazing makeup line .As soon as I heard about their new launch of mattt lipsticks I instantly purchased one for myself in the shade Taupe thrill.It has a super creamy soft texture looks stunning on the lips by giving a matt finish ,the best part is that it is not at all drying infact keep your lips nourished .Although the staying power is not that great but this one is best for lips which are very dry and cant wear super Matt lipsticks.This shade will suit best on medium to darker skintones.


3. Maybelline Color Show Matt Lipstick (Mysterious Mocha):- Trust me,I never expected Maybelline to come up with such high end shades in such amazing pocket friendly pricing.It is one of the best nude shade which I have in my vanity.Its definitely gives a matt finish but without sucking the moisture of your lips.This particular shade is best suited on fair to medium skin tone.It generally last on my lips for about 5-6 hours.

4. Maybelline Lip gradation (Mauve):- This lip collection was a very different launch because this lipstick has a cushion blender tool at the end which you can either use to even out the colour pigmentation or to create ombre effect on your lips.The entire range of colour has only one neutral shade which is Mauve.Its very smooth and has a powdery texture which does not makes your lips heavy at all.It last on my lips for about 4-5 hours.Suits all types of skintone.

5. Lakme 9 to 5 weightless matt mousse lip and cheek ( Coffee Lite):- Lets have a moment here and applaud Lakme for launching products so frequently.I was always a fan of their weightless range as I have oily skin so weightless mousse was best suitable for my skin and when they launched the lipstick in the same weightless range it has to be  part of my vanity. Its little different from other lipsticks because it has powdery matt finish which is damn light in texture,moreover it can be used as a cheek blush as well,I am sure here you must be wandering that we can use other lipsticks also as a blush but believe me you wont be able to get a powdery finish with other lipsticks which you can obtain from this one.

6.Faces Go Chick (Good Earth)- Faces have some amazing lipstick shades to offer and in a different price range.Once Passing by the Faces counter I saw this shade good earth and thought that today I got my perfect nude and when i saw the price of it I couldn't resist myself from buying it.It is a soft texture lipstick although requires double layering to get the perfect colour on the lips but in this price what else we can expect.This shade will be best suited on fair to medium skin tone.

7. Colorbar Take me as I am Lip colour (Mysterious nude):- All the shades in this range has its own uniqueness .This one glides like jelly on the lips and one not have to apply lip balm underneath.It is in a pencil form and comes with its own sharpener,with such lipsticks you never have to use a lip pencil to reach the inner corners of your lips.This particular shade is also a perfect nude and will suit fair to medium skin tone perfectly.The quality of this lipstick is so high end that it does not leave a bad stain on lips while fading away which generally other lipsticks does.

8.Studio West Pure Passion (Hot Chocolate):- I am sure most of you must not be knowing about this brand,It is a makeup line available at Westside stores of India and have excellent quality makeup in a very affordable price range.I sometimes feel that if southwest start selling through Nykaa or amazon then it can actually rock the market and give a good competition to maybelline,lakme etc. This particular shade is like everyday shade and it is so soft and creamy that one can apply it daily in place of lip balm.Although staying power is not that great ,one have to touch up but in the price range it is offered I feel its  a must have.This particular shade will suit all types of skin tone especially darker skin tone.


I love all my nude shades and apply according to the occasion or my mood.Do let me know which one is your favorite nude shade in the comment section below.



Thanks for Reading....

Love
Divya!!!!

www.nykaa.com
www.amazon.in














Comments

  1. Ohhh wow!!!! Hey Divya, I am your great follower and luckily coz of Saturday I had time to go out and do some shopping. I saw ur post and it really made easier for me to choose the nude shades for my self and have bought Lakmé and Colorbar shade. Excited to use dem now... thanks for the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Saloni!! Means a lot to me... Keep reading!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Tips to achieve long lasting and flawless makeup base

Innisfree Bija trouble lotion Review