Best products for oily and acne prone skin!!

Hi All,

Raise your hand if u have oily skin๐Ÿ™‹!!!

Today I am here for you people ,I know most of you feel that having oily skin requires extra care and attention as you have to wipe your face to remove the sebum especially on your T zone area(which includes forehead,nose and upper-lip) addition to that oily skin can also suffer from acne.(Dont you worry at all I can Completely understand your pain as I belong to the same family)Lolzz.

Earlier I used to feel that oily skin type is the most un-healthy type of skin but later on I realized that for us grass is always greener on the other side.As according to a dermatologist , Our skin's main function is to protect you and for that it goes through lot of expense to produce natural oils to keep moisture in and irritants out.But if we follow a healthy diet and skincare routine then we can actually control the level of sebum produced by our skin.In case anybody feels that dry skin people are lucky ones so you must know that they face different skin related issues like dry patches,flakiness,bleeding etc.which sometimes can be more harmful than problems faced by oily skin people.

We should never feel frustrated with our oily shiny skin because according to dermatologist,people with oily skin always looks younger and develop wrinkles later as compared to dry skin people.I have oily skin and main reason behind it is that I sweat a lot and believe me when i wake up in the morning whether it is summers or winters my T-zone especially my nose have ample amount of oil on it,this is because our skin repairs itself at night and my overly oily T-zone is due to overly active sebaceous glands that produce oil on your skin known as sebum.

Today I am extremely overwhelmed to share my most favorite skincare products which I religiously use to control excessive production of oil on my face plus helps in eliminating my acne.

Here we go......


Inatur Oil Control Facial foam-


I accidentally met this brand in a mall and now I am in love with it,so after watching some acne on my face the sales assistant at the Inatur Kiosk suggested me to try their oil control range which includes facewash and face pack ,but being the first time I purchased only its face wash.Since then this is one of my best face cleanser especially in summers when I have super excessive oily skin.  As the packaging says that it has basil,clove,neem,teatree and turmeric this makes it is perfect for sensitive skin.The best part about this is that while washing your face you can actually smell clove,basil,neem etc and it is also paraben free.It is a foam base cleanser and as per Doctors advice if we have oily,sensetive ,and acne prone skin we should use foam base cleansers as they are light in consistency as compared to cream cleanser and removes dirt effectively.
Price -Rs.320/- for 150ml

Innisfree green tea cleansing foam



Innisfree is a Korean brand and their skincare range is enriched with the goodness of Jeju Island.I love all its products they never gave any side effect and also helped my skin to recover lot.Few months back I was in a search of a good high end face cleanser and then iI found this one now its a part of my skincare favorites. It is a cream base cleanser but once you wash your face it actually extract all the dirt and oil from the skin and leaves the skin super soft and supple like a new born baby.Although after sometime you might require to apply some serum or moisturizer as it kind of dry out the skin but it will not make it a Sahara desert for sure.
Price-Rs.700 for 150ml

Jovees Aloe vera moisturizing lotion


This was a very random purchase ,but turned out to be a really good moisturizer for oily skin people,generally oily skin people feels that they need not to put any sort of cream or moisturizer but believe me moisturizing your skin is just like giving food to the skin,no matter how much your face secrets oil but do not miss to apply moisturizer after cleansing.I am sure most of you feel that moisturizers and creams make your face more oily ,I agree!! So for that we have to choose the right product which provides moisture without making the skin greasy and this Jooves aloe vera lotion does the same job.Its consistency is non-greesy,non-oily,fresh and very light on skin.
Price-Rs.180 for 100ml


FabIndia Acne Control Cream




This cream is enriched with clove and clove is considered to be one of the holy grail product to cure acne.This cream is very light in texture but have a very strong smell of clove .This cream is to be applied only on your acne especially overnight. This is a cream which every acne prone skin should have in vanity and whenever any acne pops up apply it and usually burning acne relaxes overnight.
Price-Rs.290 for 50ml ( I got this for Rs.190)

Himalaya Neem Pack



I am sure everybody is well known about this brand and this product and most of you must have used it also but my blog would have been incomplete if this was not the part of it.I know this neem face pack from years and this has been an integral part of my acne control regime.If any day I dont feel like applying this pack on my whole face then I just apply it on my acne and acne prone area like my cheeks and leave it for 15-20 min and wash off .Trust me some days it has actually shown me some instant result that is why this will be in my favorites forever until i find something really magical in this price point.
Price-Rs.70 for 50g



Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Mousse mask

I heard some really amazing reviews about this mousse mask which motivated me to have a hands-on on this one. Innisfree volcanic pack also comes in a jar like container but that dries very soon and then it becomes really difficult to apply whereas this clay mousse is very smooth in consistency ,no hassle in applying, it has a pump and one pump is more that sufficient for your face and neck.Clay masks are always beneficial for oily skin it extract all the sebum and dirt from the skin and this particular mask show wonders on the skin after washing off the pack the skin feels and look so fresh and supple that you gonna fall in love with your skin again and again.
Price-Rs.1450/- for 100ml


So these were some of my favorites as I have oily and acne prone skin ,Do share yours with me by writing in the comment section below..


Keep Reading!!

Love
Divya!!



www.nykaa.com
www.amazon.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 8 Nude Lipsticks available in India !!

10 Tips to achieve long lasting and flawless makeup base

Innisfree Bija trouble lotion Review